Friday, July 1, 2011

A Very Special E-Course

I am just in awe of the connections that I've made through the internet. No, Sergio and I did not meet in a chat room. Do those even exist anymore? I have found a wonderful network of like minded women and men, teachers, mentors and new friends. I'm excited to have opportunities to learn new things in my own time and in the comfort of home. I've taken a few e-courses and participate in a several tele-classes. I have not been disappointed. I have also never been as excited about an e-course as I am about this one. I use Fairy Dust Teaching as a resource for both the preschool program and my home school enrichment programs. Sally does such a great job of illustrating the concepts or projects step by step. She's creative and her enthusiasm for teaching comes across in each post.

The Dash of Wonder E-course begins on July 10, 2011. I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment